Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson for Hangover 2 Cameo

How do you cure a hangover? Call in the A–Team.

Liam Neeson is now doing a cameo in The Hangover 2 after Mel Gibson's appearance got canceled due to complaints by cast and crew. Neeson was invited by his A-Team costar Bradley Cooper, who's also in the Hangover sequel.

"I just got a call to do a one-day shoot on Hangover 2 as a tattooist in Thailand, and that's all I know about it," Neeson tells Daily Variety. "I just laughed my leg off when I saw The Hangover, I was shooting in Berlin earlier this year and rented it on the hotel TV."

Neeson left his New York home on Thursday for the Hangover 2 set.

RELATED: Did Zach Galifianakis Want Mel Gibson's Hangover 2 Cameo Canceled?

See what other readers have to say about this story – or leave a comment of your own

Read more Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment