Sunday, November 28, 2010

'The Big Bang Theory': Eliza Dushku's visit and more (photos, video)

Thursday night's new episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is looking to be an especially funny one -- why? Eliza Dushku (most notably of "Dollhouse" fame) is stopping by for a visit, and it is giving all of your beloved geeks a chance to battle it out testosterone-style. (Well, all of them except Sheldon.)

Dushku's character is an FBI agent trying to seek approval for Howard to work on a project, but she first needs to interview all of his friends to make sure he is suitable. The problem? Just look at the preview to the left and see for yourself.

Dushku also had this to say to TV Guide about the experience -- and her Wikipedia research beforehand:

"I am a fan, but I have to be honest. I Wikipedia-ed each of their characters to see things that have been revealed and things that might be in their file so I would get lines that I wouldn't have made the connection to because I haven't watched every single episode. When they said little things, I could raise an eyebrow or have a light bulb go off. Wikipedia has such an intense rundown on all the characters and all the actors. I mean, I really felt like I could go in as an FBI agent who had all my information on them."

You can also check out some photos from the episode to the left.

More "Big Bang Theory" news

Want more TV news? Check me out on Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter. To receive email updates, be sure to subscribe. Also, check out my new commercial for Examiner at this link.

Read more Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment